Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Billie Spirit

I am BEYOND proud of Room 15 today!


We had our monthly Billie Spirit Award Assembly this afternoon. Up until today, we hadn't won any of the golden awards. We started keeping track of our behavior every day, after our November assembly, to analyze if our behavior was Billie Spirit worthy.


Today, it all paid off! We won the GOLDEN APPLE!! The Golden Apple goes to the class that has the best all around Billie Spirit and it's shown through being safe, respectful and responsible!


The reaction was priceless when Mrs. Stoneberg called our name.


"My eyes started to tear up!" -Kayanna

"How did we win this award?!!!!" -Blake A.

"I never, in a million years, thought our first award would be the Golden Apple!" -Garrett


5 comments:

  1. I like that you put our quotes in! It makes the story that much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO IS WORTHY OF THE GOLDEN APPLE?!!!! WE ARE!! I can't believe we got the golden apple! When Mrs Stoneberg said we got the golden apple I thought i had miss heard or I was hallucinating because we hadn't got an award before. But when I found out it actually WAS us Austi shook the heck out of me!! I was so happy we got that apple! :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss spelled Austin as austi just so you know

      Delete
  3. BEST SCHOOL YEAR EVER! Have a great summer guys!!

    ReplyDelete